El Regateo
Hola!
We are discussing el regateo in class. I have a few questions for you. What has been your experience with regateo while in Spain? What is it like? Do you bargain for all items, food, clothing etc? Is regateo more of a tourist thing or do the locals shop mostly at the regateo?
How often does el regateo take place? Feel free to include other information about regateo besides the answers to the questions I have asked. Any and as much information would be extremely helpful. Hope your travels are well and that you are both having a great time. I'm jealous.
-Katie
We are discussing el regateo in class. I have a few questions for you. What has been your experience with regateo while in Spain? What is it like? Do you bargain for all items, food, clothing etc? Is regateo more of a tourist thing or do the locals shop mostly at the regateo?
How often does el regateo take place? Feel free to include other information about regateo besides the answers to the questions I have asked. Any and as much information would be extremely helpful. Hope your travels are well and that you are both having a great time. I'm jealous.
-Katie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home