Monday, March 26, 2007

el arte

Hello again to all of you!

Thanks for responding, some of your reads were very interesting. Currently we are studying the different forms of art in Spain with some relation to those in the United States. I have some questions that I’m hoping you can answer with your experiences in Spain. As you all know when we go to the movies in the United States we have plenty of titles to pick from (most of the time). If any of you have had the chance to visit a movie theater there what is your general impression, is there a lot of titles to pick from?, are the titles from Spain, or are they movies from America simply dubbed over in Spanish? Also what are the facilities like, usually here in the states we have buildings which house 10-18 screens on average with state of the art sound systems and such. Is Spain more of a conservative setup, maybe outdoor movie theatres are popular there as I have seen some here. How is the advertising you have seen in Spain with relation to that here in the U.S.? What are the most popular forms of advertising? Here we have billboards, magazines, bus stops, TV, etc. What seems to be the most widely used form of advertising in Spain? Do they have provocative advertising, or does there seem to be some sort of standard. Also what types of advertising do you see the most? Do you see a lot of American based companies doing advertising? I look forward to your responses; I hope Spain is more enjoyable than the US :)

~Ibrahim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home