El Regateo
Hola!
We are studying el regateo currently in class. What is your general experience with Regateo in Spain. Do you encounter it much? What is the process you use when you haggle? Are there any types of customs to follow when haggling? What have you had to haggle for, if anything? I have haggled in the middle east so I am curious to see if it is similar in any way with other cultures. Any information you can give would be helpful. Gracias!
~Ibrahim
We are studying el regateo currently in class. What is your general experience with Regateo in Spain. Do you encounter it much? What is the process you use when you haggle? Are there any types of customs to follow when haggling? What have you had to haggle for, if anything? I have haggled in the middle east so I am curious to see if it is similar in any way with other cultures. Any information you can give would be helpful. Gracias!
~Ibrahim
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home