
Hola!
My name is Sean I am here in Sevilla in the Texas Tech program but I do not go to Texas Tech. I am from New Mexico and I go to New Mexico State University. At NMSU I am a Journalism Major with emphasis on broadcast. With a minor in theater...that I may not complete.
The reason I came to Spain to study Spanish is because I needed the credit for my major and I did not want to waste three semesters of taking Spanish, four days a week at NMSU. So instead I am doing all my credit here in one semester. I came here with only three semesters of high school Spanish...so basically I came knowing no Spanish.
Back home in Las Cruces, NM, I have a mom and a dad and two sisters. I work at the movie theater in my hometown. I think that is it for now. Hasta Luego.
Oh this picture is of me in Gerbralter...where I was robed by a monkey!!! He stole my cookies...
Hasta Pronto,
Sean
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home