Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hola!

Hola Amigos y Amigas!

My name is Ibrahim, I am currently a Senior here at UMBC with the hopes of graduating in the spring. This is my first encounter with spanish since my high school years when I took 3 years so it has been about 6 years since so bear with me as my spanish is not quite up to par as of yet. I am studying Political Science with a minor in Sociology. I hope to go on to law school at some point in the future but right now my priorities are pretty set on graduating. I am 22 years old, have been living in Maryland my entire life. Some of my hobbies include outdoor activites like snowboarding in the winter (when its snowing), my car, and my dog Sarah. I am a huge movie buff and enjoy all types of movies. I also enjoy photography, web design, and graphic design. If you could tell me a little bit about yourselfs that would be great! I look forward to hearing from you!

~Ibrahim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home